Adjunct Lecturer – Australian School of Business (Uni. of NSW) Current
Lecturing in Business Analysis and Valuation for Masters Level courses.
Accounting Leverage Pty Ltd Business Consultant Current since 2000
Operating principally as a consulting company to Public Sector organisations, SME’s, developing businesses and Australian operations of overseas based companies across a wide variety of industries.
Acting as Director, Finance Director or Advisor on strategic and operational matters at varying levels of involvement, indicative services supplied cover:
- Project Management for a variety Change, Integration & Implementation projects.
- Develop Business Plans, Budget Preparation, Bank submissions.
- Due Diligence assignments.
- Sourcing and supplying financially based expertise as required.
- Assisting companies to make optimum use of all available financial information.
- Configure, source, Install & Implement accounting & management systems as required.
- Structural and Compliance Management for foreign companies operating in Australia.
ASX Listed Company Group General Manager/Business Development Role. Feb 1999 - Jan 2000
Since 1980 in a variety of Senior Financial Controller and General Management roles with well known and respected Australian and International corporations, both in Australia and the Asia-Pacific Area.
General Manager and Finance Manager roles in developing businesses in Australia and Asia for one of the best known specialised logistic companies in the region. A proven Supply Chain professional from these roles.